Sunday, December 5, 2010

Down comes the rain...

This week has been something of toss-up.  My classes are completed for the semester.  To be honest, I'm afraid to look at my scores.  My goal this semester was to pass the classes, and to not give up and drop any.  That may not seem like a lofty goal.  When you deal with the day in and day out of a disability, that is a pretty reasonable goal.  Next semester I'm signed up for twelve units, so we will see how it goes.  I stare blankly at a people when they ask what my goal is with going to college.  Frankly, at this point I don't know.

I often get asked why I do not go into photography professionally.  There are many reasons, but it all comes back to my lack of drive for sales.  Honestly, I hate having to sell myself.  I dislike interviews, I hate self-reviews, and I struggle with even a self biography.  Then there is the rigidity...some days I just can't lift my camera to see through the viewfinder.  I really would love to give it a go, and hopefully some day I can.

On another note, we finally got around to visiting the Aerospace Museum of California.  We live right down the road, and I managed to win tickets a few weeks back.  It was drizzling on and off, so we didn't get to go in as many planes as we would have liked.  I managed to get some decent pictures, though.  You can see the rest here.


IMG_8300

IMG_8341

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...