Thursday, October 22, 2009

Are you ready to shop?

I'm pleased to announce our first Christmas shopping guide.  The air is getting cooler, the trees are turning red, and I'm getting the itch to do some holiday shopping.  Our first installment will be Friday, and we will feature 2-3 awesome shops a week.  Learn more about the sellers, see some of their favorite items, do some shopping, and share feedback with the sellers if you'd like.

**Features are unpaid and I don't receive free samples for doing features. I just love their stores and want to share with the world!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jillian, happy to discover your blog and your etsy shop! I like your idea of sharing favorite things from other etsy sellers in a holiday gift guide. Also, I favorited the cultured pearl crosses in your etsy shoppe - they are lovely!

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29980529

    Best regards,
    Zhenne Wooe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, my last name is "Wood" - not "Wooe"!

    I also like your hats with flowers and mini-hats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...