Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday Shopping Guide - Love Noir



Today's feature is a brand new shop, Love Noir.  They specialize in gorgeous fairy tale jewelry with a bit of a Gothic touch.  For those of you that love Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, and Bambi, you'll love her pieces.  They'd be great with every day outfits, but would also work for you Gothic lolitas and steam punk ladies, too.  Love Noir is based in Portugal, so make sure to shop early to allow for shipping time.  The first three buyers get free shipping, too!


How did you get started crafting?
I started crafting for myself and friends and just recently started selling online!

Why did you decide on Love Noir for your business name?
I chose this name because my items have two sides; a lovely one and a darker one...that happens a lot in fairy tales which are my main inspiration.



Do you take custom orders?
Yes, I'll add a new item to the shop soon that can be personalized with any photo sent by the client.

Where would you like to go with your business?
I'd like to keep it a small business as I enjoy having quality time to work on each piece, but I'd love to have more people know about my work. I'd also like to work on new and different ideas in the near future, like pouches and bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...