Friday, March 18, 2011

Award

Jen from The Long and Winding Road gave me this Stylish Blogger Award!  Thank you, Jen.  You know that I love your blog, too!



The rules of the Stylish Blogger Award are:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Share seven things about yourself. 
Award seven recently discovered new blogs.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

So...7 things about me:

1.) I used to sit on our front porch as a kid and sing Beach Boys songs.  I'd imagine I was off on a tropical vacation.
2.) I don't really know where college will take me.  For now, it is keeping my thoughts on something positive, and that is okay.
3.) When I have some spare time, I volunteer to transcribe historical records.  Things like census data and birth certificates.
4.) I really miss horseback riding.  When my horse would canter, I'd imagine I was flying through the clouds.
5.) I admit to eating cookies for breakfast on occasion...especially when Girl Scout cookies are available.
6.) For some reason, I've always felt like I had a twin at some point.  There were no regular ultrasounds back then, so a vanishing twin is a possibility. (I know, it is strange.)
7.) You can't tell it be the current state of my room, but I love to organize.  When I have the energy, things can lean towards OCD. I love my label maker. 


The seven blogs I am giving this award to are, in no particular order:



4 comments:

  1. Awww - Love it! I'll try and get this posted before my trip on Sunday. :D Thanks, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian - just a PS, but how can I sign up for #3? I have made transcription skills and I would LOVE to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...