Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy birthday Ryann!

March brought another birthday.  My youngest niece, Ryann, turned five today!  Five is such a bittersweet age for a momma.  They aren't babies anymore.  At five, they're already in or will be in kindergarten soon.  They start growing taller, they lose that baby fat, and they look like such big girls. As much as us moms wish they'd stay little, they have to get big.  My little one will be five in just a few months.  I hope that Ryann had a great birthday!  She seemed like she had a lot of fun. :)

I even got a chance to cuddle up my cute little nephew, Seth.  He's a little over five months now, I think.  It makes me so happy to hold the little guy, but I have to hold back the feelings of baby fever in my heart.  I don't know if we need to wait awhile right now, or if the IVIG might actually help...I really just don't know a lot right now.  But I digress...

Here's the happy birthday girl and with her sister Maggie on the left, and cousin Angelina on the right. 



032201

And my brother-in-law, Jeremy, goofing off with his crutches. :)

IMG_8902

Adam trying in vain to get the chocolate off of Emma's face.  (Btw, she got a new haircut today! More on that later.)

IMG_8873

One of my favorite pictures, of Emma, Jacqui, and Seth cracking up.

IMG_8844

Someone was ready for a nap.  By that point, I think I was ready for a nap, too. 

IMG_8866



I have a LOT of pictures to go through still.  Check my Flikr later this week for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...