Monday, March 7, 2011

My best friend...

I think that it is time to praise my best friend, my dance partner, my love.  Somehow it was in God's plans for us to meet at the most boring workplace I've had the pleasure of working at.  That meant a lot of conversations to fill the time.  We became fast friends, and eventually, we became a couple.  

He loves me unconditionally, no matter my flaws.  His eyes still light up for me.  He may not be a hopeless romantic like myself, but in all honesty, that is okay.  He is the best father I could have asked for.  He loves our little girl with all of his heart and soul.  He would do anything for us, without even a question.  Lately he has had to play chauffeur and advocate for me when I am not able.  

For that, I thank him.  I thank God for meeting him. I love him with all of my heart and soul. Love you, Baby!


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful man he is!!!! I think the two of you are AWESOME. I loved this post ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...