Sunday, March 6, 2011

questions...

This past week has left me with more questions than answers.  Will this progress?  Will treatment help?  What kind of treatment should I go for next?  Will I be able to work again?  Should I reapply for disability benefits now, or wait?  Will I have a normal life expectancy because I do not have the anti-GAD and anti-amphiphysin antibodies?  

My next follow-up isn't for another month.  I think that I'll call the doctor's assistant to see if we can get the ball rolling on treatment before then.  I think that I'd like to try ivig and/or plasmapheresis, but I have horrible veins.  Will I need a medi-port?  Not quite sure...but it is a strong possibility.  


 Right now I could really use prayers and hugs and love.  So if you see me, pull me in and hug me.  I'm going to get through this - but I need my family and friends more than I ever have.  I'll let my favorite troubadour play us out...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...